Study Nursing at South University
RN to BSN Degree:
In the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree completion program at South University you will learn the healthcare concepts taught at our campus locations and enjoy the convenience of attending class anytime day or night. At South University, you are in control of your education.
Our RN to BSN program offers registered nurses many benefits including:
Success centered on your schedule
- No campus residency required: take all classes
- Attend class anytime: day or night
- Earn a BSN degree while you work full time.
Study innovative healthcare concepts
- Study palliative care, gerontological nursing, and complementary and alternative nursing methods.
- Enhance your patient teaching skills and your ability to motivate and train nursing staff.
- Develop management abilities by expanding your critical thinking skills in establishing priorities, delegating responsibility and formulating decisions.
Receive credit for your RN experience
- RNs may receive 45 credit hours for their nursing experience.
- Tuition is $280 per credit hour
- Financial aid and transfer of credits
South University –
Excellence in education. convenience. As a student pursuing an degree at South University, you have access to the many benefits we provide: including excellence in education and personalized attention: while enjoying the convenience of earning your bachelor’s degree online. Attending South University classes means no more driving to class. No more adjusting your schedule to accommodate scheduled class times. We give you the freedom to attend class anytime, day or night: from anywhere you can connect to the Internet. Take a moment to explore the many benefits South University offers you.
Master of Science
Master of Science in Criminal Justice
Crime Scene Investigation
General Business Administration
Management and Leadership
RN to BSN Degree
Find out more. Complete the form to request: more informationCONTACT THIS ONLINE SCHOOL