World Wide English
English for work, study and life in global environments
6 courses: Beginner to intermediate (equivalent to IELTS 4/4.5 to 5/5.5).
- Language development of all skills: listening, reading, speaking,
writing and pronunciation.
- Guided discovery approach to grammar and vocabulary and
integrated skills practice throughout.
- Scaffolding to create own written and spoken tasks.
- Online assessment tools aligned to Certificates I – III in Spoken and Written English.
- Supporting mobile app lessons.
Each World Wide English course (1 to 6) includes:
- 65 hours of content
- 15 units with over 300 screens.
AIEL uses the NSW AMES range of online courses which has gained national and international acclaim. They provide a rich multimedia learning environment that presents language in real contexts via video, audio, animation and interactive tasks.
- Engagement – through quizzes, puzzles, games, videos and interactivity including dialogue builders.
- Progression – immediate feedback is provided in the form of discrete answers, auto-correcting activities, sample answers, hints and additional information.
- Flexibility – 24/7 access allows learners to study anytime, anywhere, at their own pace and intensity.
- Confidence – provided through a safe and nonthreatening environment where learners can experiment, practise and review the areas of language they want to master.
- Independence – through course features such as video and audio players with synchronised transcripts encouraging learners to take control of how they develop their language skills.
Register Your Interest
If you have any questions regarding our World Wide English courses, please fill out the contact form below:
&amp;lt;a href=”https://vetea.formstack.com/forms/aiel_contact_form” title=”Online Form”&amp;gt;Online Form &amp;amp;#8211; AIEL Contact Form&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;
Mobile and tablet app lessons
Student workbooks as PDFs
Australian Colleges of Further Education Pty Ltd trading as Australian Institute of English Language (AIEL), ABN 24 106 939 388 (RTO Code: 31717, CRICOS Provider Code: 03327G)
- : https://aiel.edu.au/courses/online-learning/