Presenting HEVE as the solution to safe and effective recruitment in higher education.
HEVE 2021 is a state-of-the-art virtual platform to facilitate live interaction and networking between students and higher education institutions. There is too much at stake to stop or waver even during the Covid-19 pandemic. Every year, 1000,000 young Nepalese become eligible for the higher education of which about 300,000 apply for higher studies abroad. Book your booth and enhance your presence with a robust partnership program in HEVE 2021.
Students Center – Get first-hand insights from students and alumni live
Faculty Lounge – Discuss your curriculum with professors and lecturers live
Parents Caucus – Knowledge-sharing with parents on higher studies abroad
Admission & Scholarship Clinic – get expert counseling for your higher education
– Scholarship and Student Job Prospects for Foreign Students in US, UK, and Australia
– Strategic Planning for Your College Application
– Comparative Cost-benefit Analysis of Studying Abroad
– Covid-19 Forcing Game-changing trends in Higher Education Learning and Teaching Practices
– Why and How to Initiate Academic Research Collaborations with Universities Abroad
– 2021 Outlook – Admission and Scholarship Choices under Covid-19
– Latest Visa Regulations of the US, UK and Australia for Foreign Students