The Boston School GmbH is an English language school founded by Boston native, Rose Nassif Travers, in 2000 in Zurich, Switzerland.
It began with a handful of people in her living room and soon developed into a service teaching business professionals on location at their companies. Most recently,we have began offering language learning opportunities online and in local restaurants to the public.
Our Future Vision
We are looking to develop self-study programs that students can use on their own time. However, we know that nothing really substitutes for teacher-student interaction.
That’s why these self-study courses can be combined with direct support from teachers, either online or face-to-face, depending on the student’s location and needs.
We believe in supporting you to the best of our capabilities
- Gain confidence
- Improve fluency
- Develop vocabulary and grammar knowledge
- Never give up
- Become an independent learner
- Believe in our students’ potential
- Encourage student cooperation
- Make lessons relevant and interactive
- Provide expertise
- Respect and motivate our students
- : firstname.lastname@example.org